On 27th of May we will show you how quick and easy it is to get a ADF up and running.
Date: Wednesday, 27th of May
Time: 15:00-16:30 CEST
Sign up today: Webinar - ADF Commissioning
We will focus on the following topics:
- Connect your computer to the ADF
- Overview of the ADF web interface (Software version 2.1.0)
- Understanding of the different settings in the interface
- Commissioning of the ADF in current control
- Commissioning of the ADF in sensorless control
Do you want a deeper understanding on Power Quality? On 13th of May we will host a free webinar and talk about harmonics, reactive power and power quality measurements. Don't miss out!
Date: Wedensday, 13th of May
Time: 15:00-16:30 PM CEST
Sign up today: ADF Webinar - Power Quality
We will talk about:
- What type of harmonics exists?
- What is creating these harmonics?
- What are the effects of harmonics in the network?
- What levels of harmonics should you maintain?
- Why THDI is not a good measure and why it should be replaces by TDD?
- IEEE 519-2014
- IEC 61000-2-2 and IEC 61000-2-4
- Marine PQ standards
- What is reactive power and what causes reactive power?
- How are reactive power and harmonics related?
Power quality measurements
The new Software 2.1 features key new functionality including a new card-based WUI, improved control performance, improved multi-master control and support for variable/floating grid frequency enabled by default. The card-based WUI is optimized for both smart devices and PCs, and the web server is optimized for transient connection of these devices.
New touchscreen capabilities provide significant improvements in usability and also allows system integrators to use panel devices, while the improved Sensorless control mode enhances performance and stability. Sensorless control is far more tunable than before and may now be used in very weak grids, and the software is also more stable in high harmonic orders.
We will start 2020 by releasing part 1 of our new product design of the ADF products.
Starting 6th of January, all ADF's will be delivered with new labels as shown in the image below.
We will have a part 2 of the new product design realeased next year so keep your eyes open.