Do you want a deeper understanding on Power Quality? On 13th of May we will host a free webinar and talk about harmonics, reactive power and power quality measurements. Don't miss out!
Date: Wedensday, 13th of May
Time: 15:00-16:30 PM CEST
Sign up today: ADF Webinar - Power Quality
We will talk about:
- What type of harmonics exists?
- What is creating these harmonics?
- What are the effects of harmonics in the network?
- What levels of harmonics should you maintain?
- Why THDI is not a good measure and why it should be replaces by TDD?
- IEEE 519-2014
- IEC 61000-2-2 and IEC 61000-2-4
- Marine PQ standards
- What is reactive power and what causes reactive power?
- How are reactive power and harmonics related?