In an ideal electrical world, high power quality creates a perfect power supply that is always available, but power isn't perfect. Harmonics and reactive power is two common quality problems. Why? Sign up to our free webinar about power quality and we will guide you through it.
Date: Wedensday, 24th of June
Time: 10:00-11:30 AM CDT
Sign up today: Comsys Webinar - Power Quality
We will talk about:
- What type of harmonics exists?
- What is creating these harmonics?
- What are the effects of harmonics in the network?
- What levels of harmonics should you maintain?
- Why THDI is not a good measure and why it should be replaces by TDD?
- IEEE 519-2014
- IEC 61000-2-2 and IEC 61000-2-4
- Marine PQ standards
- What is reactive power and what causes reactive power?
- How are reactive power and harmonics related?