Are you an engineering student who is interested in working in a company that is pursuing “sustainable power”? Do you think it is exciting to work close to the actual product? If that’s the case, you may want to join Comsys! Comsys is growing and wants to expand the team with a student that can help them with CAD related tasks! Apply today as we review the applications on an ongoing basis.
About the role
Comsys AB is a cleantech company based in Lund that develops digital energy control methods and products to optimize and improve energy flows, in a wide variety of applications to help customers to meet increasingly challenging demands set by standards and utility companies. Their technologies provide robust solutions for grid operators, offer industrial automation applications and building automation, to name but a few areas. They are also increasingly consulted for electricity production and energy storage solutions, primarily from solar and wind plants, to meet the growing demands from grid operator owners around the world.
Due to an expansion of the US-market, Comsys needs expert help with converting existing CAD-drawings from the metric to the imperial system. This is perfect for a student who wants to work part-time alongside their studies to gather insight and knowledge from the tech-industry!
This is a part-time consulting assignment with the possibility to be recruited by Comsys after completed graduation given that both parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
You are offered:
A comprehensive introduction program
A mentor to help and guide you during your daily work
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered an opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will, among other things:
- Produce data from Solid Works
- Convert existing CAD-drawings from the metric to the imperial system
- Refine the CAD-drawings
- Create new article numbers for the CAD-drawings that are converted for the US-market
- You are an engineering student preferably within mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You are fluent in English, both in oral and written communication
- You are mid-trough or have finished your CAD-course within your education program
- You have experience and knowledge of working with SolidWorks
- It is important that you have a deep technical interest, strong drive, and commitment. To succeed in this role, you need to appreciate to work “hands-on” with construction and understand different technical aspects such as risk- and audit management.
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have:
- Take initiative
Start: By appointment, but preferably as soon as possible
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work.
Apply to the job by clicking on Apply below. Academic Work goes through the selection on an ongoing basis and this advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.