Magchoke - Efficiency the World Has Never Seen
Magchoke is a highly efficient, compact inductor technology suitable for high-frequency and demanding inductor applications. The technology is patented and developed in Sweden; the Magchoke inductors are also manufactured in Sweden.
With our patented and patent pending technology we have developed the Magchoke, an inductor innovation which is close to a theoretically optimal magnetic design.
The Magchoke technology is made possible with advanced coil design concept that represents an optimal shape and our proprietary moldable soft magnetic material, the SM²C®, which allows for a complete integration and thermal coupling between the coil and the SM²C® material.
Benefits with the Magchoke technology
- Practically no eddy current losses in the SM²C core material.
- Frequency independent, i.e. same inductance regardless of frequency up to 100 kHz.
- High magnetic saturation limit > 1.4 T (typically > 75% nominal inductance at 5x nominal current).
- Current linearity, enabling extremely high peak current.
- Almost soundless.
- Maximized thermal coupling between coil and core.
- Geometrical freedom to enable optimized shapes.
For more information about the Magchoke technology please contact our inductor sales manager.