The Magchoke inductors are ideally suited for high-frequency applications, or applications demanding high peak current capability. In addition, Magchoke inductors are very compact, have low losses and allow for efficient thermal management.
- Inductors are customizable due to the molding process.
- One-side or dual-side surface cooling together with excellent thermal properties give compact and efficient design.
- Current linearity, enabling high peak current.
- Low noise due to low magnetostriction.
- Geometrical freedom to enable optimized shapes for integration.
- Thermal management – The Magchoke inductor can be designed flat on one side or two. The flat side(s) is easily mounted on an air- or water cooled heatsink.